Pineapple Chicken Kebabs
February 1, 2019
Share this post:
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks, fresh
- Preheat grill on high.
- Mix olive oil with oregano, garlic powder, pepper and salt in a small bowl.
- Cut chicken, onion and bell pepper into chunks.
- Alternately thread chicken, onion, pepper and pineapple onto skewers. Brush with oil seasoning mixture.
- Grill kebabs for 5 to 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||100 %|
|Vitamin C||200 %|
Find this recipe and many more in your Meal Plan Map recipes section!