Baked Parmesan-Dijon Chicken
May 3, 2019
Share this post:
Serves: 6 Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly Spray a 13×9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese and spread out on a plate or pie pan.
- Mix oil, vinegar and mustard in a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken into oil mixture, then press into breadcrumb mixture to coat. Place in prepared baking pan.
- Roast uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Find this recipe and many more in your Meal Plan Map recipes section!