Chicken Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
January 11, 2019
Share this post:
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 32 minutes
- 9 1/2 ounces chicken breast, ground
- 1 teaspoon original blend salt-free seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce, not canned
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Gently mix chicken with salt-free seasoning, black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Roll into 2-inch balls.
- Heat olive oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Place chicken balls in oil and cook on all sides until brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken balls to prepared baking sheet. Cook for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear.
- Pour tomato sauce in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Toss sauce with chicken meatballs and serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
Find this recipe and many more in your Meal Plan Map recipes section!