Garlic, Lime and Cilantro Snapper
May 24, 2019
Share this post:
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves, fresh
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 15 ounces snapper fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Squeeze lime.
- Chop garlic and mix with olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and black pepper.
- Place snapper in baking dish. Baste with lime marinade.
- Roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until or until snapper flakes easily with a fork. Season lightly for salt.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
Find this recipe and many more in your Meal Plan Map recipes section!