Herbed Grilled Steak
April 12, 2019
Share this post:
Serves: 6 Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 pounds beef tenderloin
- Please note that this recipes requires at least 6 hours of marinating time, which is not reflected in the prep time.
- Combine thyme in a large bowl with vinegar, 1/3 cup water, olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add the beef to the marinade, mixing well, and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours.
- Lightly oil the rack on an outdoor grill. Preheat to medium.
- Remove steaks from the marinade and reserve the marinade.
- To obtain a medium temperature, grill or broil a 1-inch steak for about 13 to 16 minutes, or 18 to 22 minutes for a 1-1/2 inch steak, brushing with reserved marinade.
- Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Remove from grill and carve into thin slices.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbs||< 1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Find this recipe and many more in your Meal Plan Map recipes section!