Lemon Garlic Shrimp Zoodles
January 25, 2019
Share this post:
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 8 minutes
- 2 zucchini
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, fresh
- 12 1/2 ounces shrimp, not previously frozen
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley, fresh
- Cut zucchini into noodle type shapes, using a spiralizer or mandolin.
- Heat olive oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Mince garlic and place in skillet with shrimp, chili flakes, lemon and broth.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until opaque and firm.
- Toss with zucchini noodles and sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|
|Vitamin A||70 %|
|Vitamin C||230 %|
Find this recipe and many more in your Meal Plan Map recipes section!